AWS DeepRacer Community
We are a group of people who race, learn, share experiences and help one another to improve the technical skills in various field with the end goal of getting better at racing.
The community has many active members commited to its growth and improvement and is based on members' free time that they are able and willing to commit.
The community has been created after the AWS Summit in London when Lyndon Leggate created a Slack workspace initially for the London competitors. Soon it has evolved into a general AWS DeepRacer Community and was acknowledged as such by AWS.
- Promoting AWS DeepRacer
- Stimulating the learning
- Knowledge gathering and sharing
- Creating and maintaining community projects
- Problem solving
While the community has no strict hierarchy, it does have its leaders and active members who form a group called AWS DeepRacer Community Pit Crew.
The Community Pit Crew is formed of members who either contribute to valuable projects or to the community itself. They are:
- Lyndon Leggate - founder of the community, CEO of Deəp, a man if ideas and the inner drive to get things done, troubleshooter
- Tomasz Ptak - one of the initial members, log analysis community project leader, content creator, troubleshooter
- Alex Schultz - winner of the AWS DeepLens challenge, creator of the DeepRacer For Dummies project, content creator, troubleshooter
- Jarrett Jordaan - community AWS infrastructure maintainer, troubleshooter
- Caelin Sutch - COO of Autonomout Race Car Community, contributor to many of the projects including the core content for https://wiki.deepracing.io
- Chris Rhodes - creator of the DeepRacer local training setup
- Jochem Lugtenburg - creator of deepracer-viz for visualising the simulation runs using grad cams, troubleshooter
- Mano Lingam - author of possibly the most detailed description of experiences when entering the DeepRacer, gatherer of resources related to DeepRacer
- Michael Equi - CEO of Autonomout Race Car Community, contributor to many of the projects including a UI for DeepRacer For Dummies
This isn't a closed list and new members can join it or be invited to it when they stand out or wish to contribute