Udacity AWS Machine Learning Foundations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Helpful resources for the course
Everyone is welcome!
- Orientation video and other details are available here: https://sites.google.com/udacity.com/awsmachinelearningchallenge
- Shivansh Srivastava is sharing his notes and code for the course in his GitHub repository
- All learners are welcome to take the foundations course, but familiarity with basic mathematical concepts such as calculation, average, variance
- Beginning level programming (preferably Python) is recommended to fully engage in all of the coursework. If you want to brush up on your Python skills, we encourage you to review our free Introduction to Python course.
- You may also find our Version Control with Git course helpful. It is also offered for FREE.
Learn More About Statistics
Learn More About Machine Learning
- We encourage you to dive deeper in to machine learning with our Intro to Machine Learning and Intro to Deep Learning with PyTorch courses. Both courses are FREE and will help you be even better prepared to take the end-of-course assessment.
- Aayush Harwani has shared 7 Fun Comic Illustrations That Best Describe Machine Learning
- Soslan Tabuev has shared A Machine Learning Glossary
- Soslan Tabuev has shared Machine Learning for Everyone - a simple words explanation to what ML is
- some example visualisations for code in machine learning
- Deep Learning Book
AWS Free Tier account
Free Tier is NOT same as free